In-form sides Brighton and Manchester United go head-to-head on the south coast tonight.
Both sides are undefeated since the restart boosting their respective targets.
Brighton beat Arsenal and drew at Leicester and are now on the verge of safety this season.
United, meanwhile, have beaten Sheffield United and drawn at Tottenham to help their push for a Champions League place.
Brighton vs Man United: Date and kick-off time
The Premier League match will be held at The Amex on Tuesday, June 30 and will kick-off at 8:15pm.
United beat Brighton 3-1 at Old Trafford back in November with Andreas Pereira, Scott McTominay and Marcus Rashford netting the goals.
This fixture finished in a thrilling 3-2 win to the Seagulls with Pascal Gross’ penalty proving pivotal.
Brighton vs Man United: TV channel and live stream
The game is being broadcast on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League from 7:30pm.
Sky Sports customers can live stream this via the app using their mobile, tablet or computer devices.
If not, you can purchase a Sky Sports Day Pass from NowTV for £8.99.
The match will also be one of Sky’s free-to-air matches following the restart with fans able to catch it on Sky One and Sky Pick.
Brighton vs Man United: Team news
Brighton: Ryan, Duffy, Dunk, Burn, Lamptey, Propper, Stephens, Bissouma, Montoya, Mac Allister, Connolly.
Subs: Maupay, Trossard, Gross, Murray, Mooy, March, Schelotto, Button, Bernardo.
Man United: de Gea, Wan Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Pogba, Matic, Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Rashford, Martial.
Subs: Bailly, Mata, Andreas Pereira, Fred, James, Romero, Ighalo, McTominay, Williams.
Brighton vs Man United: Match stats
- Brighton have won their last three top-flight home games against Manchester United, in a run stretching back to 1982.
- Manchester United have lost both of their Premier League away games against Brighton. Only against Chelsea (2003-2006), Everton (2012-2015), Liverpool (2008-2011), Southampton (1996-1998) and Tottenham (2016-2018) have they lost three consecutive away Premier League games against an opponent.
- All five Premier League meetings between Brighton and Man Utd have been won by the home side, the most played Premier League fixture with the home side winning 100% of the time.
- Brighton are unbeaten in their last three Premier League matches, with all three of these games coming against sides starting in the top half of the table (Wolves, Arsenal, Leicester). They last had a longer unbeaten league run between January-March 2018 (5 games).
- Brighton have kept two clean sheets in their last three Premier League games, as many as they had in their previous 20 in the competition. The exception in this three game run was against Arsenal, where they won having conceded the first goal for the first time in the Premier League this season.
- Manchester United have kept seven clean sheets in their last 12 Premier League matches – as many as they managed in their first 40 under manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Coming into MD32, no team is on a current longer unbeaten run in the Premier League than Manchester United (7, level with Wolves).
- Brighton have benefitted from a league-high four own goals in the Premier League this season. Indeed, only Neal Maupay (9) has netted more goals for the Seagulls this term than ‘own goals’.
- Manchester United forward Anthony Martial scored their first Premier League hat-trick since Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement in 2013 in their 3-0 win over Sheffield United; however, the Frenchman has failed to score in five top-flight appearances against Brighton, attempting just two shots on target across 394 minutes.
- Marcus Rashford has been involved in 15 goals in his last 16 Premier League games (11 goals, 4 assists), providing two assists for Anthony Martial against Sheffield United last time out.