Chelsea and Manchester City will both be out to keep up their 100 percent records since the restart when they face off tonight.
The Blues came from behind to beat Aston Villa on Sunday while City have been wonderful in their wins over Arsenal and Burnley.
City are set for a second placed finish this season but Chelsea still have work to do to secure a Champions League spot for next term.
Should City fail to claim a victory tonight, Liverpool will be crowned Premier League champions.
Chelsea vs Man City: Date and kick-off time
The Premier League tie will be held at Stamford Bridge on Thursday, June 25 and will kick-off at 8:15pm.
City came from behind to claim a 2-1 win over the Blues in November.
This fixture finished in an impressive 2-0 victory for Chelsea last season thanks to goals from N’Golo Kante and David Luiz.
Chelsea vs Man City: TV channel and live stream
The game will be shown live on BT Sport 1, with coverage getting underway from 7:30pm.
BT Sport subscribers can live stream this match via the app on their computer, mobile and tablet devices.
Alternatively, EE phone customers can watch the action for FREE with a three-month trial on the BT Sport app – just text SPORT to 150.
Chelsea: Arrizabalaga, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, Alonso, Barkley, Kante, Mount, Willian, Giroud, Pulisic.
Subs: Jorginho, Abraham, Pedro, Loftus-Cheek, Caballero, Zouma, Kovacic, James, Gilmour.
Man City: Ederson, Walker, Fernandinho, Laporte, Mendy, Gundogan, Rodri, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo Silva.
Subs: Gabriel Jesus, Zinchenko, Sane, Silva, Otamendi, Carson, Doyle, Harwood-Bellis, Palmer.
Chelsea vs Man City: Match stats
- Chelsea have alternated between defeat and victory in their last four Premier League home games against Man City, winning this exact fixture 2-0 last season.
- Man City have won six of their last nine Premier League meetings with Chelsea (L3), as many as they had in their previous 34 against them (W6 D7 L21).
- Chelsea have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 Premier League meetings with Man City, though it was in this exact fixture last season (2-0).
- Man City lost their last Premier League game in London (0-2 vs Tottenham). They’ve not lost consecutive games in the capital since December 2015, the first defeat of which also came against Spurs.
- Manchester City have won 18 of their last 20 midweek Premier League matches (Tuesday-Thursday), losing the other two against Leicester and Newcastle in 2018-19.
- Chelsea had 74% possession in their 2-1 win away at Aston Villa, the 29th time this season they have had the majority of possession in a Premier League game, more than any other side.
- Chelsea manager Frank Lampard has won 15 of his first 30 Premier League matches and is only the fifth Englishman of the 69 to have managed at least 30 games to have won at least half of his first 30 games, and first since Tim Sherwood in April 2015.
- Manchester City’s Sergio Agüero has scored 10 goals in his last nine appearances against Chelsea in all competitions, including netting two hat-tricks in that run. In six Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, Agüero has been involved in seven goals (5 goals, 2 assists).
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud is looking to score in three consecutive Premier League appearances for the first time since January 2017, when he played for Arsenal. Giroud has scored in his last three Premier League starts against Man City, although they came between January 2015 and May 2016.
- Man City forward Gabriel Jesus has scored six goals and assisted four more in 16 Premier League appearances in London, averaging a goal or assist every 74 minutes in the capital. He has either scored or assisted in seven of his eight starts in London.