Soccer Aid is back with a whole host of celebrities and football legends are ready to take to the pitch.
The annual 11-a-side match between England and a team representing the rest of the world will raise money for Unicef.
Among those competing in this year’s match, which will take place behind closed doors, is footballer and singer Chelcee Grimes.
i’s TV newsletter: what you should watch next
Here’s everything you need to know about her and this year’s event.
Who is Chelcee Grimes?
Grimes is a footballer currently playing for Fulham Ladies as a forward.
The 28-year-old from Liverpool has previously played for Tottenham Hotspur, Everton and Tranmere Rovers.
She began her football career at a young age, when she started playing for Liverpool Ladies U10s team.
Grimes presents MOTFx, the Match of the Day spin-off on BBC Two.
She will be playing on the Soccer Aid World XI team alongside the likes of Santan Dave, Jason Manford and Dermot Kennedy.
What is she famous for, except for football?
Grimes is also a singer-songwriter, who has penned tunes for some big names in the music world.
She has written songs for the likes of Kylie Minogue, Dua Lipa, Kesha and Louisa Johnson and she has worked on an album with Calvin Harris and RedOne.
She ventured into the music industry at a young age, but was dropped by a record label at the age of 19 shortly after being signed.
In an interview with GayTimes, she said: “Looking back, it was the best thing that ever happened to me. It made me get my head down and really think about the record I wanted to make.
“The songs I’m writing now are 150 times better than the songs I was writing at 19. I’ve experienced, I’ve lived, I’ve grown into who I am. I know who I am now.”
She released her debut single, “Just Like That”, in 2018.
Grimes was dating Megan Barton Hanson, who found fame on Love Island, but it is not clear if the pair are still together.
Who else is in the Soccer Aid line up?
Who’s in the England line-up?
The managers of the Soccer Aid England team will be forward Wayne Rooney, former England national team manager Sam Allardyce, and The Chase presenter Bradley Walsh.
- Alfie Allen (Game of Thrones actor)
- James Bay (Singer-songwriter)
- John Bishop (Comedian and TV presenter)
- Chunkz (Musician and entertainer)
- Liv Cooke (Football freestyler)
- Tom Davis (Comedian and actor)
- Joel Dommett (Comedian and The Masked Singer presenter)
- Yung Filly (Presenter, comedian and YouTube star)
- Marvin Humes (JLS singer, DJ and TV presenter)
- Danny Jones (McFly guitarist and The Voice Kids judge)
- Lee Mack (Comedian and actor)
- Paddy McGuinness (Comedian, actor and TV presenter)
- Olly Murs (Singer and TV presenter)
- Joe Wicks (Fitness instructor and lockdown PE guru)
- Mark Wright (Towie star and TV presenter)
The football legends on the England Soccer Aid team are:
- Gareth Barry (53 caps, 3 goals)
- Wes Brown (23 caps, 1 goal)
- Katie Chapman (94 caps, 8 goals)
- Andy Cole (15 caps, 1 goal)
- Ashley Cole (107 caps)
- Joe Cole (56 caps, 10 goals)
- Emile Heskey (62 caps, 7 goals)
- David James (53 caps)
- Michael Owen (89 caps, 40 goals)
- Kelly Smith (117 caps, 46 goals)
Who’s in the World XI line-up?
The trio managing the World XI team will be Harry Redknapp, Bryan Robson and goalkeeping coach Vic Bettinelli.
The celebrities on the World XI team are:
- Kem Cetinay (Love Island star)
- Santan Dave (Mercury Prize-winning rapper)
- Mo Gilligan (Stand-up comedian)
- Chelcee Grimes (Singer-songwriter and footballer)
- Roman Kemp (Radio DJ and reality TV star)
- Dermot Kennedy (Singer-songwriter)
- Locksmith (DJ and member of Rudimental)
- Jeremy Lynch (F2 football freestyler)
- Jason Manford (Comedian, actor and singer)
- Ore Oduba (TV presenter and Strictly champion)
- Serge Pizzorno (Kasabian guitarist)
- Iain Stirling (Comedian and Love Island narrator)
- Billy Wingrove (F2 football freestyler)
The football legends on the World XI team are:
- Michael Essien (Ghana, 58 caps, 9 goals)
- Patrice Evra (France, 81 caps)
- Julie Fleeting (Scotland, 121 caps, 116 goals)
- Darren Fletcher (Scotland, 80 caps, 5 goals)
- Shay Given (Republic of Ireland, 134 caps)
- Robbie Keane (Republic of Ireland, 146 caps, 68 goals)
- Claude Makélélé (France, 71 caps)
- Lianne Sanderson (England, 50 caps, 15 goals)
- Mikael Silvestre (France, 40 caps, 2 goals)
- Yaya Touré (Ivory Coast, 101 caps, 19 goals)
When can I watch Soccer Aid 2020 ?
The programme will be on until 10.00pm.
Dermot O’Leary will be presenting the show and pre-event action alongside Kirsty Gallacher.
How can I donate?
As there is no live audience at this year’s event, ticket holders can now get a refund or donate the cost to charity.
Fans can make donations online to Unicef, to support a generation of vulnerable children around the world whose lives, education and health may have been affected by the coronavirus outbreak.
Every £1 donated will be matched by the UK Government and Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance, so every £1 becomes £3.
For more information or to donate, head here.