If we’re being brutally honest, we’re pretty disappointed in the Apple Watch Series 5. The new titanium and ceramic finishes are pretty nice, but other than that it’s just an Apple Watch Series 4 with an always-on display and worse battery life. Do you really want to sacrifice battery life so that your display can be on when you’re not looking at your watch? If battery life is a priority for you, you might want to check out a different smartwatch that was just released. It’s called the Amazfit GTR Aluminium Alloy Smartwatch, it’s packed full of features that work with iPhones and Android phones alike, and it lasts up to a whopping 24 days on a single charge!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Get ready to make a splash – The Amazfit GTR comes in a classic design with a touch of modern features. It has a brilliant 1.39” AMOLED display, and a gallery of watch faces to choose from to fit any style.
- Smart Sports Tracking-includes smart sport tracking technology that allows you to record 12 different sports and fitness activities including running, cycling, swimming, mountaineering, etc
- Never miss a beat – Keep an eye on your health and fitness with the Amazfit GTR that comes with innovative BioTracker PPG sensor to accurately monitor your heart rate 24/7.
- Live connected – Stay informed all day long with smart notifications and custom vibrations for your favorite apps like email, text, Facebook, etc.
- Go the distance – Use the Amazfit GTR for 24 consecutive days on a single charge!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals from around the web. Quantities may be limited. Prices are subject to change without notice and coupons may expire at any time. Some deals may not be available to all customers. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.