in

UFC star Conor McGregor’s reps deny sexual assault accusations

Conor McGregor’s representatives denied Saturday a report that the newly retired UFC star was arrested on a French island over a sexual assault complaint.

A complaint was filed against McGregor for alleged sexual assault and sexual exhibitionism on Thursday, the Agence France Press reported. The news outlet, citing a Corsica official, reported that he was arrested.

CONOR MCGREGOR IS ENGAGED TO LONGTIME GIRLFRIEND DEE DEVLIN

“Following a complaint filed on September 10 denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition, Mr. Conor Anthony Mac Gregor was the subject of a hearing by the gendarmerie services,” the statement read.

The Irishman’s reps vehemently denied the accusations.

“Conor McGregor vigorously denies any accusation of misconduct,” Karen Kessler, a legal spokeswoman for McGregor, told ESPN. “He has been interviewed and released.”

MODEL KAROLINA SEVASTYANOVA RESPONDS TO CONOR MCGREGOR PHOTO CRITICISM

Audie Attar, of Paradigm Sports Management, added: “I am irate and putting out a warning loud and clear: Conor McGregor is not and will not be a target for those seeking to score a headline or a payday.”

The 32-year-old UFC fighter announced his retirement in June for the third time. But according to ESPN, he hasn’t officially filed the paperwork yet.

On Friday, McGregor shared that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency boarded his yacht for testing.

“What’s going on here @UFC?” he said in a tweet. “USADA have just arrived to my yacht this morning for testing? I’ve retired guys! But go on then, I’ll allow them test me. It’s all natural here baby!”

CLICK HERE TO GET MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

He announced his engagement to longtime girlfriend Dee Devlin on Instagram last month.

Source link

Prince Philip has been linked to at least 12 women and the rumours won't go away, says biographer

ROCKETS at LAKERS | FULL GAME HIGHLIGHTS | September 12, 2020