in

Yaya Toure is kicked off Soccer Aid after 'bragging he could get 19 sex workers to players' hotel'

Manchester City legend Yaya Toure has been ‘kicked off Soccer Aid after he suggested hiring sex workers for other players’.

The married father-of-three, 37, reportedly bragged in a Whatsapp group he could get 19 women to their five-star hotel in Cheshire.

The former midfielder also allegedly posted a porn video of a naked woman in a bath in the chat on Thursday night, which was later deleted.

But his teammates, which included several women, complained to Soccer Aid and ITV and got him booted off the side.

Toure is said to have apologised for the messages but other players were reportedly ‘disgusted’ by them and he was still forced off the show.

Toure, 37, who is married (pictured, with wife Gina in 2014) and has three children, 'bragged in a Whatsapp group he could get 19 women to their five-star hotel in Cheshire'

Toure, 37, who is married (pictured, with wife Gina in 2014) and has three children, ‘bragged in a Whatsapp group he could get 19 women to their five-star hotel in Cheshire’

The former midfielder (pictured) also 'posted a porn video of a naked woman in a bath in the chat' on Thursday night, which was later deleted

The former midfielder (pictured) also ‘posted a porn video of a naked woman in a bath in the chat’ on Thursday night, which was later deleted

A source told the Sun: ‘Everyone at Soccer Aid was disgusted by Yaya’s messages. There is a WhatsApp group for his team, the World XI, and everyone had been chatting in it.

‘Without being prompted, Yaya posted a video of a naked woman in a bath. She was acting in a lewd manner and it was highly inappropriate.

‘He went on to say he could get 19 women like the one in the video to come to the hotel to the pleasure of those playing the match.’

Toure was said to have posted the messages in a Whatsapp made up of his World XI team, with ex-Manchester United defender Patrice Evra among them.

But women’s players Julie Fleeting and Lianne Sanderson – as well as singer Chelcee Grimes – were also in the chat.

Toure was reportedly ordered to delete the messages as soon as Unicef and ITV bosses found out and apologise to those in the group.

He was also allegedly told his position in the team was under threat and other players were said to still be seething during breakfast this morning.

MailOnline has contacted Toure’s representative, ITV and Soccer Aid for comment. 

Soccer Aid is played every year and sees an England XI side and World XI team - both made up of ex-players and celebrities - face off and raise money for charity (pictured training)

Soccer Aid is played every year and sees an England XI side and World XI team – both made up of ex-players and celebrities – face off and raise money for charity (pictured training)

Soccer Aid is played every year and sees an England XI side and World XI team – both made up of ex-players and celebrities – face off and raise money for charity.

A spokesman said: ‘Inappropriate content was shared in a private group text. The message was quickly deleted and a full apology was made to all.

‘Soccer Aid for Unicef has discussed the above with the individual involved and he has decided to no longer continue to participate in this year’s event.

‘While it was an error of judgment, it was felt that the behaviour didn’t align with the values of the event and its cause, and it was the right thing for him to step back from this year’s match.’

Toure has not played in English football since leaving City at the end of the 2017/18 season.

From there he moved to Olympiakos in Greece and most recently to the Chinese Super League with QD Huanghai.

Sportsmail understands he will head abroad to continue his career once the travel restrictions caused by coronavirus are lifted.

Source link

HUNDREDS of dead fish in Yellowstone River 'killed by a parasite'

Blood tests may detect psychotic disorders years BEFORE they start